title bar

Saya SAYANG Followers Saya...=)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Aniq Allam Ahza

Friday, 6 May 2011

Please allow me to show u the way i adore u


please allow me show u the way i adore u
be sincere to love me
be honest to treat me

please allow me to show u the way i adore u
love me the way i am
love me today, like how u love me at the first time we fell in love
just be like that till the end of my last breathe

please allow me to show u the way i adore u
be what are really u
and be proud of what u did and what we have now

please allow me to show u the way i adore u
be a warrior for me
be a knight for our heir

please allow me to show u the way i adore u
let me be in ur entire life instead of part of it
let me die laying on ur arms..
and please, no tears drop onto my face...

No comments: